Letter from the president of the Senate and the speaker of the House of Assembly of the state of New-York [microform] : inclosing certain resolutions of the legislature of the said state relative to the protection of the port of New-York.
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13943.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Harbor.
United States -- Coast defenses
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"October 29, 1807, ordered to lie on the table."
Addressed to the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representives.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13943).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13943.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|