Journal of the proceedings of the Legislative Council of the state of New-Jersey, convened in General Assembly ... on Tuesday, the twenty-fifth day of October ... 1803 [microform].
- Newark [N.J.] : Printed by Tuttle & Pike, printers in part to the state, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4746.
- Legislative journals -- New Jersey.
New Jersey -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Newark.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Being the first sitting of the twenty-eighth session."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4746)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 4746.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|