New travels to the westward, or, Unknown parts of Columbia [microform] : being a tour of almost fourteen months : containing an account of the country, upwards of two thousand miles west of the known parts of North-Columbia : with an account of white Indians, their manners, habits, and many other particulars / by Don Alonzo Decalves ; confirmed by three other persons.
- Other Title:
- Unknown parts of Columbia.
- 7th ed.
- Greenwich, Mass. : Printed by John Howe, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8308.
48 p. ; 16 cm.
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Greenwich.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8308).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 8308.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|