Report of the committee, to whom was referred, on the fifteenth of November last, the report of a select committee made at the last session of Congress, on the subject of the fisheries of United States [microform] : with instruction to enquire and report whether any, and if any, what measures are necessary for the encouragement of whale and cod-fisheries : 3d January, 1804, read, and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.
- [Washington : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7619.
- Whaling -- United States.
Cod-fisheries -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7619).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 7619.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|