Amendment proposed by Mr. Bibb to the Bill Providing the Means to Ascertain the Title to the Batture in Front of the Suburb St. Mary in the City of Orleans [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21561.
- United States. Congress. House. Bill Providing the Means to Ascertain the Title to the Batture in Front of the Suburb of St. Mary in the City of New Orleans.
Land titles -- Louisiana.
New Orleans batture.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: March 24th, 1810.
Amendment proposed in the House.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21561).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21561.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|