Message from the President of the United States [microform] : transmitting a report made to him by the Secretary of the Treasury, relative to what measures have been taken to discharge the balances due by the states indebted to the United States ... : December 31, 1805 ...
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9575.
8 p. ; 22 cm.
- Debts, Public -- New York (State)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Message addressed to the House of Representatives.
Credits the state of New York for funds spent on fortification of the fort and harbor of New York.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9575).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9575.
- United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|