The defence of Young and Minns, printers to the state, before the committee of the House of Representatives [microform] : with an appendix, containing the debate, &c.
- Boston : Printed by Gilbert & Dean, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9778.
68 p. ; 21 cm.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1809
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Answer to the charges of publishing in their paper, The New England Palladium, "an indecent and libellous publication against the personal character of the President of the United States."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9778).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 9778.
- Young, Alexander, 1800-1854.
Minns, Thomas, d. 1836.
Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|