Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury [microform] : accompanying a statement of goods, wares, and merchandizes exported from the United States, from the 1st of October 1800, to the 30th of September 1801, inclusive : 11th February, 1802 ...
- [Washington? : s.n.], 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3316.
- Tariff -- United States
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
Statement prepared by the Register's Office.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3316).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 3316.
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|