Speech of Mr. John G. Jackson delivered in the House of Representatives on Monday, February 6, 1809 [microform].
- [United State : s.n., 1809]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17827.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1815
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Supporting the administration's refusal to accept the treaty of 1806 proposed by Great Britain and urging preparation for war.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17827).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 17827.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|