The speeches of the Hon. James Sloan ... delivered during the session of 1808-1809 [microform] : together with his Letter to the citizens of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas T. Stiles, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18627.
- Embargo, 1807-1809 -- Speeches in Congress.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18627).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 18627.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|