Report of the Committee of Ways & Means, to whom was referred, on the eighth instant, the memorial of sundry sugar refiners, citizens of and residents in the state of Pennsylvania [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5450.
- Sugar -- Taxation -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"12th December, 1803, read and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5450)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5450.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|