Extract of a letter from the Secretary of State to Mr. Monroe, relative to impressments [microform].
- Other records:
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11557.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Accompanying a message from the President of the United States, received the 17th January, 1806, and referred to Mr. Nicholson ... [et al.]"
"29 January 1806, the committee ... discharged and referred to a committee of the whole House on the state of the union."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11557).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 11557.
- Monroe, James, 1758-1831.
United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|