Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury [microform] : transmitting a statement exhibiting the amount of duties and drawbacks on goods, wares, and exported therefrom : made in pursuance of a resolution of the House, of the third of March, 1797 : 10th February, 1801, ordered to lie on the table.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1801]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1503.
 p., 1 folded leaf ; 21 cm.
- Tariff -- United States -- Tables.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Published by order of the House of Representatives."
Addressed to the Honorable the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1503).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 1503.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|