Psalms carefully suited to the Christian worship in the United States of America [microform] : being an improvement of the old versions of the Psalms of David.
- Geneva, N.Y. : Printed and sold by Amos Bogert, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47234.
308, 279 p.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Geneva.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Joel Barlow's revision of Isaac Watts' metrical version.
"Hymns and spiritual songs ... by I. Watts": p. -279 (2nd group).
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 6 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47234).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 47234.
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812.
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748. Hymns and spiritual songs. 1819.
Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Watts. 1819.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|