Rules and orders to be observed in the House of Representatives of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, for the year 1819 [microform] / published by order of the House.
- Boston : Printed by Russell and Gardner, for B. Russell, printer to the state, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48628.
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives -- Rules and practice.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1983. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48628). "Revised microopaque".
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 48628.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|