Report of the committee to whom was referred that part of the President's message which relates to the commercial intercourse of the United States with the British West India Islands and North American colonies [microform] : and also on the petition of sundry inhabitants of different parts of the district of Maine, on the same subject.
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46562.
25 p.,  folded leaves.
- United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
Foreign trade regulation -- United States
Foreign trade regulation -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 87.
At head of text: February 9, 1818. Accompanied with A Bill Supplementary to the Act Regulating Duties on Imports and Tonnage, passed 27th April, 1816.
"Notes on the practical effect of the treaty lately made between Great Britain and the United States": p. 9-19.
Includes (p. 23-25) the text of the treaty.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46562).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46562.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|