Memorial of George Williams [microform] : February 15, 1819, read, and ordered to lie upon the table : printed by order of the House of Representatives of the United States.
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49867.
5 p. ; 22 cm.
- Williams, George.
Bank of the United States (1816-1836)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 135.
Addressed to the House of Representatives and dated Baltimore, 10th February, 1819.
Williams, a director of the Bank of the United States, defends himself against charges of misconduct.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49867).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49867.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|