Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a statement of moneys transferred during the recess of Congress from sundry specific appropriations to other specific appropriations [microform] : by authority of the President of the U. States during the year 1818, and the application of the same.
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49853.
- United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 125.
"February 5, 1819. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter, addressed to the Speaker of the House, and dated Department of War, 1st February, 1819, accompanies the statement which was prepared by the Second and Third Auditor's Offices.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49853).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49853.
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury. Second Auditor's Office.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury. Third Auditor's Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|