Address of the Society of Tammany, or Columbian Order [microform] : to its absent members and the members of its several branches throughout the United States.
- Cincinnati [Ohio] : Printed by Morgan, Lodge, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49551.
- United States -- Manufactures.
United States -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Cincinnati.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Includes (p. [5-6]): Extracts from the minutes of the Tammany Society, or Columbian Order, Wigwam No. 3 of the state of Ohio.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49551).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49551.
- Tammany Society, or Columbian Order (N.Y.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|