Remarks on the death of the Princess Charlotte ... [microform] : also, A correct account of the funeral of the Princess Charlotte in St. George's Chapel, Windsor : to which is added, The order of succession, the chance of Jerome Napoleon becoming King of Great Britain.
- Philadelphia : J.H. Cunningham, printer, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45510.
20 p.,  leaf of plates : ill.
- Charlotte Augusta, Princess of Great Britain, 1796-1817 -- Death and burial.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"The following observations, on the demise of the Princess Charlotte, are copied from Duckett's Dispatch, of the 9th of November ..."--p. .
Succession to the crown (p. 17-20) is from the London Weekly Intelligence.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45510). Photographed from an imperfect copy: slight loss of text.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 45510.
- Correct account of the funeral of the Princess Charlotte. 1818.
Succession to the crown. 1818.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|