A Bill for the Final Adjudication of the Claims to Land in the Missouri Territory [microform] : of the Legal Representatives of Elisha and William Winter, Gabriel Winter, and the Legal Representatives of Jacque Clamorgan, Founded on Concessions from the Spanish Government.
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45977.
- Winter, Elisha -- Estate.
Land titles -- Arkansas.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 83. February 11, 1818. Read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45977). Photographed from an imperfect copy; some loss of text.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 45977.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|