Address delivered in the South Meeting House in Danvers [microform] : efore the Society, in that town, for Suppressing Intemperance and Other Vices, and for Promoting Temperance and General Morality, April 27, 1819 / by Andrew Nichols.
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by John D. Cushing and sold by Cushing and Appleton, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48934.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48934).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 48934.
- Society for Suppressing Intemperance and Other Vices, and for Promoting Temperance and General Morality.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|