Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting ... statements in relation to expenses of general courts martial from August 1, 1812 [microform].
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46388.
- United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- United States -- Costs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"March 26, 1818. Read and ordered to lie on the table."
At head of title: 176.
"... in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives, of the 20th Jan. last."
Includes reports from the Treasury on monies distributed.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46388).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46388.
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|