Report of the joint committee appointed to inquire and report what business was necessary to be acted upon before the close of the present session of Congress [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46566.
- United States. Congress -- Calendars.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 185.
At head of text: April 4, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie on the table.
Includes a list of bills then before each body.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46566).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46566.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|