Forms of precedents, for the use of justices of the peace, sheriffs, coroners, and constables, and a complete practical conveyancer [microform] : containing the most useful and necessary precedents in conveyancing, with the forms of almost every useful instrument of writing.
- 2nd ed.
- Nashville, Tenn. : Printed and sold by T.G. Bradford, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44059.
153,  p. ; 16 cm.
- Forms (Law) -- Tennessee.
Conveyancing -- Tennessee.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Tennessee Nashville.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1979. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44059).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 44059.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|