Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting copies of the accounts of General Arthur St. Clair [microform].
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46386.
 p.,  folded leaf.
- St. Clair, Arthur, 1734-1818.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"February 9, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
At head of title: 82.
Includes (p. ) a letter from the auditor of the Treasury.
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46386).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46386.
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|