Commercial regulations of the foreign countries with which the United States have commercial intercourse [microform] / collected, digested, and printed under the direction of the President of the United States, conformably to a resolution of the Senate of the United States of the third of March, 1817.
- Washington : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49744.
- Foreign trade regulation -- Europe.
Foreign trade regulation -- Haiti.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Contains regulations from Western Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Haiti.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 6 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49744).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49744.
- United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe)
United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|