Amendment proposed to the bill entitled A Bill Supplementary to an Act Entitled An Act to Prohibit the Importation of Slaves into Any Port or Place within the Jurisdiction of the United States ... [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45938.
- United States. Act to Prohibit the Importation of Slaves into Any Port or Place within the Jurisdiction of the United States, from or after the First Day of January in the Year of Our Lord One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eight.
Slave trade -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 36. April 1, 1818. Read and ordered to lie upon the table.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45938).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 45938.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|