A letter to the Secretary of the Treasury on the commerce and currency of the United States [microform] / by Aristides.
- New-York : Printed by C.S. Van Winkle, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49978.
- Currency question -- United States
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Addressed to William H. Crawford, Secretary of the Treasury (p. [iii]).
Authorship also attributed to William P. Van Ness.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49978).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49978.
- Crawford, William Harris, 1772-1834.
Van Ness, William P. (William Peter), 1778-1826.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|