Message of the President of the United States at the commencement of the second session of the Fifteenth Congress [microform].
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46405.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1809-1817
United States -- Foreign relations -- Spain.
Spain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"November 17, 1818. Read, and committed to a committee of the whole House, on the state of the Union."
At head of title: 2.
Includes (p. 13-167) accompanying documents.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46405).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46405.
- United States. Congress. 1818)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|