Agreeable to notice, Mr. Barbour asked and obtained leave to bring in the following resolution ... [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1817?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51636.
- Trumbull, John, 1756-1843.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
To employ John Trumbull to compose a painting commemorative of the Declaration of Independence.
At head of title: 47. In Senate of the United States. January 13, 1817.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51636).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 51636.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|