The late war between the United States and Great Britain [microform] : from June 1812 to February 1815, written in the ancient historical style : containing also, a sketch of the late Algerine war ... the commercial treaty with Great Britain, and the Treaty concluded with the Creek Nation of Indians / by Gilbert J. Hunt.
- Other records:
- 3rd ed. / with improvements by the author.
- New York : G.J. Hunt, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48298.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812.
United States -- History -- War with Algeria, 1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Later editions published with title: The historical reader : containing "The late war between the United States and Great Britain ..."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48298).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 48298.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|