Report of the committee appointed ... to inquire into the official conduct of William P. Nan [i.e. Van] Ness, judge of the southern [microform] : and Mathias B. Tallmadge, judge of the northern district of New York, and of William Stephens, judge of the district of Georgia : February 17, 1819, read, and ordered to lie upon the table.
- Other Title:
- Report of the committee appointed ... to inquire into the official conduct of William P. Van Ness.
- [Washington : s.n., 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49899i.
- Van Ness, William P. (William Peter), 1778-1826.
United States. District Court (New York : Southern District)
Judges -- New York (State) -- Discipline.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 136.
Concerning Judge Van Ness' involvement in the embezzlement of funds by Theron Rudd, a clerk of the district court of New York.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49899i).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49899i.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|