Constitution of the United States of America [microform] : as proposed by the convention held at Philadelphia, September 17, 1787, and since ratified by the several states : with the amendments thereto.
- Standardized Title:
- Washington : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49747.
- United States. Congress. House -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
United States -- Constitution.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Published by order of the House of Representatives."
Includes (p. 27-44): Standing rules and orders for conducting busines[s] in the House ..., and Joint rules and orders of the two houses.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1983. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49747).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49747.
- United States. Congress. House.
- United States. Congress. House. Standing rules and orders for conducting business in the House ... 1819.
United States. Congress. Joint rules and orders of the two houses. 1819.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|