A Bill Providing for the Abolition of the Existing Indian Trading Establishments of the United States [microform] : and Providing for the Opening of the Trade with the Indians to Individuals.
- [Washington : s.n., 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49716.
- Indians of North America -- Commerce.
Indians of North America -- Government relations -- 1789-1869.
Indians of North America -- Trading posts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. January 15, 1819. Read twice, and committed to the committee of the whole House to which is committed the Bill to Prohibit the Choctaw Tribe of Indians from Settling or Hunting on the Lands of the United States West of the Mississippi.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49716).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49716.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|