An address delivered August 16, 1818, at a public meeting of the Sabbath schools [microform] : under the patronage of the Newburyport Sabbath School and Tract Society / by Daniel Dana.
- Newburyport [Mass.] : Printed by W. & J. Gilman, sold at their book-store, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43802.
23 p. ; 22 cm.
- Christian education of children -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
Sunday schools -- Massachusetts -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Published by request of the trustees and instructors."
Includes (p. 19-23): Report [of] the trustees of the Newburyport Sabbath School and Tract Society.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43802).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 43802.
- Newburyport Sabbath School and Tract Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|