A Bill for Adjusting the Claims to Land, and Establishing Land Offices in the Districts of the Island of New Orleans [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45969.
- Land titles -- Louisiana.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. 170. April 1, 1818. Read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House, on the Bill Supplementary to the Several Acts for the Adjustment of Land Claims in the State of Louisiana, and Territory of Missouri.
Regarding the legality of land titles granted by the Spanish government.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45969).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 45969.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|