Commercial laws of the United States, enacted since the Treaty of Ghent, which is included [microform] : together with the commercial convention between the United States and Great Britain, with several documents relating thereto.
- New-York : Day & Turner, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46124.
- United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
United States -- Commercial policy
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Correctly copied from the National intelligencer."
"Tariff law": p. 29-60.
Includes documents relating to the laws and conventions.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46124).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46124.
- Great Britain. Treaties, etc. United States 1814 Dec. 24 1818.
Great Britain. Treaties, etc. United States 1815 July 3.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|