Journals of the General Assembly of the state of Vermont, at their session begun and held at Montpelier, in the county of Washington, on Thursday, the eighth of October, A.D. 1818 [microform].
- Other Title:
- Journals of the General Assembly ... October, A.D. 1818.
- Bennington [Vt.] : Printed by William Haswell, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46636.
- Vermont -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Bennington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1980. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46636).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 46636.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|