Speech of Mr. Harrison of Ohio, in the House of Representatives, on the bill to extend for five years longer the pension to widows and orphans of militia killed in battle or who died in service during the late war [microform].
- Other Title:
- Speech of Mr. Harrison of Ohio, in the House of Representatives ...
- [Washington? : s.n., 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44271.
- Survivors' benefits -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
War widows -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
Military pensions -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44271).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 44271.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|