The American domestick medicine, or, Medical admonisher [microform] : containing some account of anatomy, the senses, diseases, casualties : a dispensatory, and glossary : in which the observations, and remedies, are adapted to the diseases, &c. of the United States : designed for the use of families / by Horatio Gates Jameson.
- Other Title:
- Medical admonisher.
- 2nd ed., with additions and improvements.
- Baltimore [Md.] : The author, 1818 ([Baltimore, Md.] : John D. Toy)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44453.
574 p. : ill.
- Medicine, Popular
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1979. 6 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44453).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 44453.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|