A short description of the human muscles, chiefly as they appear on dissection [microform] : together with their several uses, and the synonyma of the best authors / by John Innes.
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins & Co., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44436.
x, 140,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"From the seventh London edition, revised and corrected by Alexander Munro."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1979-80. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44436).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 44436.
- Monro, Alexander, 1733-1817.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|