A remonstrance against the testimony and application of Mary Dyer [microform] : requesting legislative interference against the United Society commonly called Shakers : together with some affidavits and certificates showing the falsity of her statements.
- Other records:
- Boston : Printed for N. Coverly, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45696.
- Dyer, Mary M., b. 1780.
Shakers -- New Hampshire.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Addressed to the legislature of New Hampshire and signed "In behalf of the said United Society, June 17, 1818; Nathaniel Draper ... [et al.], Overseers of said Society in Enfield; Francis Winkley ... [et al.], Oversseers of said Society in Canterberry [sic]."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45696). Photographed from an imperfect copy: slight loss of text.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 45696.
- New Hampshire. General Court.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|