Mr. Logan submitted the following motion for consideration [microform] : which was read, and ordered to be printed for the use of the Senate.
- [Washington : s.n., 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49796.
- Bank of the United States (1816-1836).
Banks and banking, Central -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 6. In Senate of the United States, December 28, 1819.
Motion that the Committee on the Judiciary inquire into whether any state can remove a branch of the Bank of the United States, and whether citizens or the federal government have access to the Bank's records on debtors.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49796).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 49796.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|