Report of a committee of the Board of Jefferson College, in answer to the publication of the Washington Board [microform] : and an explanation of the relations of the two institutions, together with an important history of facts relative to the late negotiations respecting an union between the two seminaries.
- Pittsburgh [Pa.] : Printed by Butler & Lambdin, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44458.
- Jefferson College (Canonsburg, Pa.)
Washington College (Washington, Pa.)
Universities and colleges -- Pennsylvania -- Administration.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
The report (p. -16) is signed by Samuel Ralston, president, and John M'Millan, Sec'y, and accompanied by a protest signed by six members of the Board.
"Published by order of the Board of Trustees of Jefferson College."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44458).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 44458.
- Washington College (Washington, Pa.). Board of Trustees.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|