The new American spelling book, improved [microform] : in three parts, containing, I. Tables of common words ..., II. A collection of words of two, three, and four syllables ..., III. A plain and easy introduction to English grammar, particularly adapted to the capacities of youth / compiled by John Peirce.
- 6th rev. ed.
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Joseph Crukshank, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50876.
iv, 200 p.
- English language -- Orthography and spelling.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1982. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50876).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 50876.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|