Sketch of proceedings in the legislature of Maryland, December session, 1818, on what is commonly called the Jew bill [microform] : containing the report of the committee appointed by the House of Delegates "to consider the justice and expediency of extending to those persons professing the Jewish religion, the same privileges that are enjoyed by Christians" : together with the bill reported by committee, and the speeches of Thomas Kennedy and H.M. Brackenridge.
- Baltimore [Md.] : Printed by Joseph Robinson, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48603.
86 p. ; 24 cm.
- Jews -- Social conditions.
Jews -- Maryland.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48603).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 48603.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|