Journal of the proceedings of the annual convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the state of South-Carolina, held in St. Michael's Church, from the 17th to the 21st of February, 1818, both days inclusive [microform].
- Charleston, S.C. : Printed by J. Hoff, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44543.
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of South Carolina -- Congresses.
Episcopal Church. Diocese of South Carolina -- Government.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45443).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 45443.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|