The ultimatum, or, The rejoinder [microform] : showing by the Scriptures that the seed of the woman which bruised the serpent's head is Jesus Christ the Son of God, but is not God : wherein, the weight is so great in the opposite scale, that the trial balance is made to kick the beam / by Wheeler Martin.
- Other Title:
- Providence [R.I.] : Miller and Hutchens, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48589.
- Jesus Christ -- Divinity -- Biblical teaching.
Hypostatic union -- Biblical teaching.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48589).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 48589.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|