The American grammar [microform] : to which is added, Elements of reading and oratory : with A short explanation of the seven liberal arts and sciences / by Seth Leonard.
- 3rd ed., rev. and improved
- New-York : Printed by M'Duffee & Farrand, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48472.
- English language -- Grammar -- 1800-1869.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Designed for schools and academies, and for the amusement of gentlemen and ladies."
"Exercises in reading and speaking": p. 116-144.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48472).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 48472.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|